Hi to my WordPress friends and all others around in the world. I am Ambika Jha, the authoress of blog-A little me, A little life. I was yesterday invited and tagged by Abha Jha of Abha’s Recipes to participate in this tag. Friends do check out her blog. It’s unique in originality, content, with easy to make and a great collection of authentic recipes.
The tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Hectic, Experiences, Knowledge.
2. Write the name of two people who have characterized your 2016.
The two people who have characterized my 2016 are -1. My Brother, from whom I learned to be brave and to handle trying circumstances.2.My Mom, from whom I learned a lot about womanhood and life.
3. Write about the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I visited Vadodara which is in Gujarat, a state of India and liked one of its places, Ajwa Nimeta where there was an amusement park with great statues, multicolor fountains and splendid flowers, it appeared a different world, was an awesome experience on the whole.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
I tasted a special biryani made from chicken mince made from a special masala which was great and the whole biryani was oil-free. It was one of its kind, the likes of which I had never tasted before. I ate this in a Muslim restaurant called Millenium.
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016(even global event).
The illness of my father has taught me to be more careful towards the health factor, keep a fitness regime and live a proper life with healthy habits and be more positive in my approach towards world and life.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016 and if you want to link a photo.
I recently purchased a set of earrings, where the purchase may not be the right word to use because I got it as a free gift along with some other stuff. Its great in design, trendy and casual, goes off well on any attire.
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
- Work harder.
- Loose weight.
- Get a command over my life by following important rules in life.
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I would want to visit New York if I could.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I would like to eat Thai food.
The wonderful people I would like to tag are:
- Mayank Sen of Mayank sen’blog.
- Nisthur Anadi of Poemhobby.
- Shreya Kedia of lifeisafterallbeautiful blog.
- Divvy Dey of The Broken Bridge blog.
- Frank Solanki of Frank Solanki blog.
- Vaibhav Thombre of the empire of carane blog.
- Beejai of The River Walk blog.
- Beauty Beyond Bones of Beauty Beyond Bones blog.
- Scarlet Pen 28 of 28 and counting blog.
- Mention the creator of the tag: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image in black that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: Abha Jha of Abha’s Recipes.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.