The ten commandments of friendship.
Like all institutions, friendship has its unwritten rulebook.
1. THOU SHALL ALWAYS HELP THOU FRIEND IN A CRISIS.
It’s a mandatory situation in friendship to dig your friend out of a crisis, may it be money, advice, late night talks, examination blues or stand by him when the brother of his girlfriend hunts him down to knock him out. It’s your solemn duty to witness the bout and then take him to a nearby medical center to aid his bruises.
Remember-–It will be your dear friend that will bail you out when your bike runs out of fuel on the highway.
2. THOU SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO LIFT HIS SPIRITS WHEN HE IS GLOOMY.
Support your friend in good and bad times.
3. THOU SHALL SAY SORRY FIRST WHEN AN ARGUMENT OCCURS.
4. THOU SHALL NOT LET THY FRIENDSHIP COME BETWEEN ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIP.
Friends are an inevitable part of life and their time should not collide with your time with spouse. They have a unique spot in the parody called LIFE. They cement the small holes left open by big bricks in the wall of life.
5. THOU SHALL NEVER MAKE THY FRIENDSHIP INSECURE.
6. THOU SHALL NEVER GO PUBLIC WITH THY FRIEND’S SECRET.
Don’t go public with your friend’s secret which he blabbered to you on a high.
7. THOU SHALL ALWAYS RETURN THY FRIEND WHAT YOU BORROW FROM THEE.
8. THOU SHALL NOT TAKE THY FRIEND FOR GRANTED.
Friends are there in life to understand and cope with your misdoings.
9. THOU SHALL ALWAYS ACCOMMODATE THY FRIEND IN YOUR APARTMENT.
10. THOU SHALL REMAIN SOBER TO DRIVE THY FRIEND HOME AFTER A PARTY.